The WTS's subliminal image '666'

by possible-san 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Turn the graphic upside down and take another look. Now the three center characters can be read as "666."

I wonder if this is another case of someone in the WT art department taking a little license in order to send a subliminal message.

I didn't use to believe any of the subliminal crap that was being "exposed." Then I remember reading "Hidden Persuaders," by Vance Packard (first publshed in 1957; now released in a new version). Some of it was very obvious (preferred colors like red) and some was very subtle (faces in ice cubes or in backgrounds). I think a lot of companies and advertising firms who weren't using subliminal messaging actually moved in that direction after the book came out because they realized how potentially effective it could be to influence some people.

I noticed that the subliminal messaging really started in the WT shortly after that time. While many here will poo-poo the idea that the WT is using, or ever has used subliminal messaging as a corporate policy, I do believe that a few members of their art department may have snuck in some boogered graphics that they knew would get past the reviews of the old guys, especially the nearly blind Fred Franz.

JV

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Sometimes the graphic artists are aware of what they are doing, other times they are unaware and just doing what they are programmed to do. Do young kids flashing the devil horns at a rock concert stop and ask themselves why they are flashing that hand sign? Unlikely. They are doing it because they are programmed to do it. Look at all the major corporations of the world...their logos typically utilize a swoosh, three lines, a pyramid or triangle, and a single eye. Are you going to tell me that this is by accident? I know graphic artists personally, and they follow this cookie cutter design not because they are involved in an Illuminati conspiracy but because they are programmed to do it. Nonetheless, the executives ordering around these artists are fully aware of the symbolism. This is definitely a plot.

Santori Graphic designs most of the album covers and musician logos for the music industry. They definitely have an agenda of incorporating Illuminati symbolism. They are one of the biggest offenders in this area.

Here's an example of Santori Graphic's Illuminati handiwork:

Def Leppard: Rock of the Illuminati http://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2012/09/30/rock-of-the-illuminati-the-def-leppard-story/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit