Anyone here truly understand Quantum Physics and M-Theory?

by AK - Jeff 18 Replies latest social current

• foodalls
    foodalls

Well its obvious to me that these people about that seem to not want to believe in the viability of "Quantum Science" are EXTREMELY "Naive"...and what they don't realize is the rason why most "Conventional or Mainstream Science" is because they are trying to keep a "LID" on anyone finding out about how this science actually works!

So "Publicly" they talk of it a being a "Grey area" science...while at the very same have been using it for the benefit of the world's "Elite Groups"...in TOTAL "Cassified Secret"!

They do this for TWO reasons only...GLOBAL CONTROL of the world's ENERGY...and MONITARY control...because they know that if the public ever found out what they have been "Hidding from YOU...they would face GLOBAL revolt and CRIMINAL charges! (Which they are loosing the battle for!)

So of course they will sow seeds of doubt about the subject...and looky HERE how some of you "Bought-The-Farm" about his subject...I suggest you got and some "Deep-Research on this matter...I know of several site that do this very well...on of hte best site about this subject delt with for "Laymans Terms" is a site called "Divinecosmos.com" run by David Wilcock...there is VERY extensive material on his site...and more because also one the most formost people working with what is called "White-Hat" intelligence asgencies trying to uncover all the LIES we are being sold..EVEN FROM HERE! THIS IS THE MAIN REASONS FOR THE FAST COMING "ANNOUNCEMENTS" THIS YEAR...DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WILL TAKE A PERIOD OF UP TO 4 TO 6 MONTHS TO REVEAL ALL TO YOU???

ALL...THE "LIARS" WILL BE EXPOSED IN IT TO...WHEN THEY OPEN THE "PANDORA-SUITCASE" TOO!

So keep your eyes "OPEN"..for whats coming...it will be some of the best news you will hear EVER!...THE "REAL TRUTH"!

• darthfader
    darthfader

I found this book to be quite helpful -- basic in it's explainations yet doesnt dumb it down too much.

http://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Perplexed-Dr-Jim-Al-Khalili/dp/1841882380

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Hawking's Universe in a Nutshell introduces much of the current Theory in very accessible terms. However even then it was a stretch for me. I just pretend to get it and appreciate that there are minds that work differently.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm currently reading the Grand Design. It lays out the basic concepts clearly and logically. When I have finished it I might have a grasp

• foodalls
    foodalls

For the "Global Elite" Quantum Science is NOT "Theory"...its actully farely well known to them. They have one problem with that they cannot get past with it...In its highest form they run into a brick wall in one area...Trying to "Weaponizing it"...the reason why that is ...is once you into the higher dimensional aspects of it..there MUST be "LOVE" involved using it effectively...your motivation use of it come into play, and they can't get past that because they are "Dark Entities"...and "Universal Law" will not allow the dark to go beyond certain limmits...THANK THE "LAW-OF-ONE" FOR THAT!

• darthfader
    darthfader

Not one to want to feed any tolls but, Foodalls..... you really should write a book or something....

• foodalls
    foodalls

If anyone has any doubts about the "Elite's" control over "Quantum Science" I just got a hold of "Classified Documents" leaked my a trusted source I know of about venture called "PROJECT AQUARIUS"...76 pages of it showing what the Elites have been up to using quantum science...if anyone is interested.

It will go a LONG way in showing that governments lie to us about everything they know and do...proving that we are getting what is known as: "The Mushroom Treatment" (Fed CHIT and Kept IN THE DARK) when it come to truthful info.

• Gerard
    Gerard

I have read that only Hawkins' students can trully understand Hawkins theories. I have tried several times but I invariably get lost and confused.

• Gerard
    Gerard

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS CONTACT ME -foodalls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit