Andres' Example In the March 1,2010 Watchtower

by EmptyInside 22 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Don't forget that Andre died of Leukemia in the Youths Who Honored God, or whatever the name of that child killer anti-blood transfusion Awake! said.

I think it was in the '90's, like '94.

It's been shown here recently on other threads.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I'm crying I'm lauging so hard.......

Unbelievable

• White Dove
    White Dove

We need a Jessica or Maria thread to complement this one.

Didn't she make several appearances in the youth books and mags?

Did you notice that "Andre" is an ethnic sounding name in the U.S. and also is native to many different countries?

I wonder if in the U.S. troubled Andre is black or Hispanic, thus a poor boy with many problems to overcome.

Is the use of that name supposed to show how the poorer are concerned with pleasing God?

Just something swimming around in my head I'm pondering.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Don't forget that Andre died of Leukemia in the Youths Who Honored God, or whatever the name of that child killer anti-blood transfusion Awake! said.

I think it was in the '90's, like '94."

Wow, They resurrected Andre, and he lives on

• White Dove
    White Dove

Hahaha! Yeah, he'd be the one in the WT of Jesus' day getting resurrected after demons killed him with a disease.

His mother said that he refused to eat blood, a natural curative of that day, but rather trusted in Jesus' life saving blood that he will soon poor out.

Jesus resurrected Andre on the basis of his faith and avoidance of blood, as told by his mother.

• wasblind
    wasblind

In the story above, Andre claims that he had been driving away from the post office for three minutes

at the time of the blast, and later learned that it was a bomb, unless Andre went back, to see all of

these dead people layin' around, how can he have recollections of all the carnege when he was three

minutes away ? who survived the blast to be able to tell Andre the bomb was near to where he was standing ?

Are they any takers? can anyone find an article that can back up this?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Note to self : DON'T POST AND MULTI TASK AT THE SAME TIME

My apologies to "Andre" He did go back to see the carnage

but if this is a true story I sure would like to see a news article on it

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

This is tooo funny! Thanks for posting. We should start a "where in the world is Andre" thread and keep track of the lad. Before you know it, he will be retired, pioneering of course and teaching the grand babies the truth about jehovah. My time goes fast doesn't it?

• ziddina
    ziddina

I hear tell that "Andre" has been spotted out in service at the same time in several different territories, miles apart!!

If "Andre" can be in several different places at once, that makes the whole "Trinity" teaching less fantastic, doesn't it??

• wasblind
    wasblind

LMAO @ Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit