Do you dress your pets?

by Snoozy 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

after christmas i noticed people walking their dogs who were nicely dressed in their new christmas sweaters one little chihuahua in a red sweater with a snowman on the side very cute.

• Violia
    Violia

I have bought dog clothes and dressed my cats a few times. ( can't find cat clothes) Can you safely paint a cats nails? My GD's want to know.

• shamus100
  • thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge
    can't dress a fish they just sink

Nuggett - plllleeeaaasssseeee tell me you haven't tried it.

• Gerard
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I think monkeys should wear Huggies.

W

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

My dog thought he look undignified even in the bandana that Petsmart put on after his bath. We discussed it, and I respect his decision!

• Ilovebirthdays
    Ilovebirthdays

I do but I hate it. I'm a small-breed that has to be kept warm in the cold dog owner. Plus, she was a rescue, and has been severely burned, and will never grow hair on over 25% of her body. I let the kids pick out one of her outfits, and it is just insane amounts of God-awful fu-fu.

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

My youngest son's girlfriend has a Pomeranian puppy. She dresses her so cute! Yesterday she had on a pink and white sweater with a hood, and over it she had a coat, brown background with pink, red, and white hearts. She looked like she was ready for Valentine's Day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit