Dear God . . . .

by mimimimi 20 Replies latest social humour

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

Dear God, My prayer for 2011 is for a fat bank account & a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did last year. AMEN.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Dear God - if you will bring another oil boom to Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Texas - I promise not to PISS THIS ONE AWAY.

• glenster
    glenster

Dear God:

After years of understanding faith as such, I've found not only proof of God
    but that Jerry Lewis prays:

At the Golden Camera Awards 2005 in Berlin, Geraldine Chaplin told in a moving
    speech honoring Jerry Lewis about the last time she saw her father alive. He
    watched a movie of Lewis on television screaming "He`s funny, that bastard!".
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000122/bio

• WhatAboutWatson
    WhatAboutWatson

Dear God,

Will you make Neil Diamond relevant again?

Thanks.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Dear God,

Please bring back all the missing socks you have taken via the washing machine. If you can't do that, then please take the other half so the pair of socks can be happy in Heaven.

Thanks.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Dear God,

Please don't make Neil Diamond relevant again!

• WhatAboutWatson
    WhatAboutWatson

Brotherdan,

Neil Diamond is one of the greatest song writers in the history of mankind. Only he could write a song that makes for a great introduction.

"Helllllllooooooo my friendddd!"

or if they're new, "Hellooooooooo my soon to be friendddddddd!"

God. Please convince Neil to do a new album.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

God,

Don't listen to a misguided Zach. He's forgetting this little gem of lyric from Neil Diamond:

"Songs you sang to me, sounds you brang to me."
    (Neil Diamond, "Play Me")

We all know that Bob Dylan or the Beatles were the greatest song writers...

• WhatAboutWatson
    WhatAboutWatson

Dylan and the Beatles without a doubt were. But we can't leave Neil behind.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Dear God,

Give Neil Diamond back his voice. It's still there, but something isn't 100% right. I don't know if it's his low notes...I think. Huge Neil Diamond fan. Stones. Desiree. Songs of Life. America. Hot August Night. Story of My Life. If there is a God, he will not take Neil Diamond from us.

Skeeter

p.s. I still want my socks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit