Help! I've fallen and I can get up on my own but I'm going to sue because I'm embarrassed.

by sooner7nc 20 Replies latest social humour

• sooner7nc
  • A.Fenderson
    A.Fenderson

She got what she deserves, and was in a public place. I hope it's thrown out of court and the judge fines her for wasting his time.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I was looking at this earlier today. Instead of just being humble, and laughing it off, she has to sue. Its too bad she didn't drown. She's worse than the McDonalds coffee broad.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Retarded. She's looking for a quick buck. She seems like a very weak person.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

The funny thing about it was how big the damn fountain was. LMAO.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I used to be a manager at a large bookstore. You know them. Anyway, the entire front was ceiling to floor windows with wood framing about every four feet. Some chick forgot her purse and left the cashier to run out and get it. She ran smack in to the window and broke her nose. She tried to sue.

• DT
    DT

I think it's good that she is suing. I'm not sure that the mall had any negligence in causing the accident, unless she is able to show that there was something wrong with the fountain design or layout. However, the mall appears to be negligent in either posting this video or allowing it to be posted. They allowed a minor incident on their property to become a nightmare for this woman. That's very unprofessional. I think most people who were videotaped at their place of employment would be pretty upset if something embarrassing was then posted to YouTube.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

However, the mall appears to be negligent in either posting this video or allowing it to be posted. They allowed a minor incident on their property to become a nightmare for this woman. That's very unprofessional. I think most people who were videotaped at their place of employment would be pretty upset if something embarrassing was then posted to YouTube.

Tough shit I say. Be more careful next time and get a sense of humor.

• DT
    DT

"Tough shit I say. Be more careful next time and get a sense of humor. "

I would agree if it was someone else who videotaped her. However, I think this is a question of a worker's rights. I don't like the idea of an employee being videotaped at work, but I realise that there a good reasons for doing so and legitimate uses of those video recordings. I don't believe posting those recordings to YouTube is a legitimate use. I think the same general situation would apply to customers, since this woman might not have been working at the time.

• Violia
    Violia

I think it is awful that no one came to help her and you can hear folks laughing in the background on the video. I can't believe they put that out on you tube and I hope she sues them for a lot of money. Rude, mean spirited tacky folks . They did not even try to see if she was ok. They deserve to be sued just for being jerks. I feel very bad for her.

Being kind and caring is always the right thing to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit