my story, would like some advice

by deservingone26 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• deservingone26
    deservingone26

thanks everyone for your responses,one of my biggest problems has been my confidence in myself has been low and just lack of motivation lately, iust got to stop being negative with myself and just make things happen and make the life that i want cuse what do i have to lose, but for some reason i always have this fear in the back of my mind that holds me back from doing certain things and even though i do agree with nothing to lose, i just cant get it thru to myself but counseling is something im definetly going to try.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

+Confidence

+Positive thinking

are very good key factors that's for sure... Hopefully something will bounce you back to being motivated again. I wish you the best! :)

• sinis
    sinis

Alot are born again.

Alot consider themselves athiests.

Many get involved in self-destructive behaviors.

But I really think that MOST just get busy living good and interesting lives.

I hope you find a path that makes your life good for you.

Welcome to JWN. This is a really good place to sort out all things JW-related.

-Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding)

I agree. No religion. You only have two choices - get busy living or get busy dieing....

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome to the board.

Bangalore

• deservingone26
    deservingone26

thanks again for all your responses i have recently decided to change my number and deactivate my fb for now to avoid the temptation of wanting to party all the time with my friends and now i want to seek counseliing,where is a good place to look, ive been searching thruthe internet but there are so many i guess i should just pick one but if anyone else has gone to counseling i would like to know how your experience was

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit