<<are there any [documented] 'prophesies' that actually came true?>>
Yes, but those with invisible fulfillments only. For example:
- 1914 Christ invisibly becomes present and finally turns his attention to earth.
- 1914 Time of Gentile rulership ceases
- 1918 Christ rejects all the churches except the WTS
- 1918 Christ resurrects the Apostle Paul to heavenly glory, along with other spiritual Israelites.
- 1919 Christ appoints the FDS as sole channel of communication to mankind
I am currently embroiled in an argument with 2 JWs at the following location under the thread "Date For The World's End". I've accused them of being false prophets and you can see their self-justifying arguments in response. Some of the members here have provided info. Please feel free to add comments....at:
It starts to get interesting (JWs get riled) around post # 40 on.