Six-Screens web site overhaul????

by Prov1320 31 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

Outlaw, let me talk to Johnny for a few hours... I'll see if he's telling the truth!

heh, heh.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

I don't know Uzzah, I started posting after he left apparently. Read his thread... seems like a cool guy.

-Sab

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you brotherdan...... I appreciate you comments .

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will not comment about the demonic sounding music, because I think it was appropriate to the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery. However, I noticed one improvement: Significantly shorter loading times and less chance that it will lock up my computer trying to load the page.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

WT Wizard I also liked the spooky music , but I see it was evidently causing a major problem for many, so we took it off the site. If you would like a down load of all the original music I will send it to you.

• Scott77
    Scott77

koolaid-man

,Ways to go, and thank you a lot. You have a heart of Gold.

Bests,

Scott77

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you Scott77, I hope Broken Promises is not lurking.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Many wanted a better way to down load the conference calls ,you will find the new site a lot easier to do this.

• laverite
    laverite

The site is far less frightening than it used to be. I used to jump out of my skin. I don't mind going there now.

• mouthy
    mouthy

When did Uzzah blow a hole in the Johnny story I didnt see him post on here?
    I trust Uzzah all the way but what are you talking about outlaw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit