Question for elders and ex elders and anyone else who might know

by ldrnomo 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• willyloman
    willyloman

Aside from what decision the BOE make prior to the CO visit, keep in mind that in many congos there is at least one elder who is "friends" with the CO and upon whom the CO relies for a candid and frank assessment of the state of the congo.

The PO who told the body not to air any dirty laundry may have been aiming his admonition at that guy.

• itscrap&theyknowit!
    itscrap&theyknowit!

Wow!!! Another great reason why I had to leave. Being married to an elder, father-in-law elder and bro-in-laws, husbands friends elders.

THEY WERE AAALLLL DOING SH** THEY HAD NO BUSINESS DOING!!! THE BIGGEST SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSE!

It would amaze me how I could work with 'general' people and they would know these men! Women would ask, 'How do u know so&so?' I would say he's one of my husband's best friends. By the time conversations were done, these women will have told me of these ELDERS having babies in the treets, dating their cousin or sister!!!! This information floated to me thru MANY YEARS! Once I word was out that I nolonger attended meetings, women that STILL went to the hall would find me like a magnet to lament of all the corruption amongst thease ELDERS.

Then, of course, you are supposed to REPORT THIS NATURE to the brothers. EVERYTIME I was told that we as Witnesses don't listen to the words of worldly people! I stopped listening but, the sh** kept coming at me! Single women in the congregations would tell me about how DIRTY my husband and his other ELDER/MS friends were!!!! I did a little 'investigative work'. And low and behold...................

HOW IN THE HELL ARE WE TO BE TOLD HOW TO CONDUCT OURSELVES AS CHRISTIANS, FROM MEN IN CHARGE OF OUR SPIRITUAL WELL-BEING????!!!!

I have ABSOLUTELY lost all respect for the headship of this organization. But, we are supposed to wait on Jehovah to 'clean out his temple'. While in the process, many are told to sit down and shut the hell up and take it in the a$$ until Armageddon!

It feels great to be away from this madness and to have peace of mind in my life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit