Seven Reasons Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are Leaving Their Religion.

by Hairyhegoat 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mat
    Mat

Some leave because they want to go out and enjoy their life- regardless of whether it is the truth or not!

Some leave because of the hypocracy that is rife in their congregation.

I think most people who leave only learn about Mind Controll after leaving. A lot of the doctrinal issues and prophesy dissapointments are easily rationalised over. A lot of the reasons listed are retrospective reasons learned later.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

I read this somewhere a while ago and thought it spot on...

"People become Jehovah's Witnesses when they are taught 'Why God permits wickedness' (TM); they leave Jehovah's Witnesses when they find out God permits wickedness in the congregations."

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@Meeting No More Junkies

Cultastic!!

• Gayle
    Gayle

Why do 500-1000 people a day,

There are MLMs businesses/companies that make that claim all the time. People join because they have better soap, better vitamins, better stuff and promises that their joiners will have a better life. Then comes the list of all the hundred things they have to do, mainly it is to get new recruits and contribute money and time beyond. A vicious cycle.

Actually, the WTS snuffs out the JOY of life (this life) right out of their members. All the good stuff, their promises are for later, their own generations cometh, and another goeth. The joy of their youth is robbed, the joy of parenthood turns into only burdens further. Any joy of potential careers is denied. Their joy of a potential nice home is promised for 'later.'

Then, they age, like all, only some have no children or possibly children that they have shunned. Most have no retirement package of any kind. Many don't own their own home. Their record ends up 'empty.'

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Why do 500-1000 people a day, become Jehovah's witnesses?

How many leave a day?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Why do 500-1000 people a day, become Jehovah's witnesses?

Because apparently there are 500 to 1000 dumbfucks who come into contact with JW's each day.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

500-1000 people become JWs a day because their mommy and daddy raise them as cult members. If you think people are still coming in from the field you must live in the third world.

• d
    d

Many are leaving probably becuase of findinf out what the relgion is really all about.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Many leave also because their ex-bad habits (excessive drinking, drug use, fornication, etc.) become stronger than their faith...." Doubtfully Yours

HAH!!!!

Yeah, as a person who was beaten and bullied into the cult from the age of 5 until I was around 19 years old, who NEVER tried a cigarette or drugs or even booze because of the rigidly oppressive attitudes of my Jehovah's Witness parents - who DID see fit to drink and booze, however...

I didn't HAVE any "bad habits" - let alone EX-bad habits - to go back to!!!

Doubtfully Yours, your mindless parroting of the Watchtower Corporation's corporate lie - er, "line" - shows how out-of-touch with reality you are...

Just like them - especially the "Governing Body" members...

No wonder they're losing the youth - the BORN-IN youth - in droves....

• TBarry
    TBarry
    The BIBLE SAYS.

John 3:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit