"Do you believe the FDS is God's Organization on Earth?"

by sabastious 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

I would say..

"I really don't know. I am troubled because it seems to make sense that God's spirit directed visible organization would have clarity in teachings and doctrines and not vacillate between one teaching to another. I have a hard time accepting that if Jehovah's hand was on the shoulder of the FDS that he would guide them in circles such has recently been done with the change in meaning of Matt. 24:34.

Brothers, you know the Proverb that says that expectation postponed makes the heart sick. I was told by the FDS in 1969 (have article with me) to face the fact that I would never grow old in this system of things or fulfill any career. I am sick at heart. Was this promise inspired from Jehovah or was it from men? If it was from men and not directed by God, isn't it concievable that what we read now is not directed by God?"

The brothers would respond.... "Brother Siam would you be able to meet with three of us on Tuesday night?"

• sabastious
    sabastious

SIAM, that is a great response. Heart-felt.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

Hi jiyuu2,

I honestly do wonder why Christ has to leave (doing something no one knows for sure), give his power and belongings to a faithful steward, and then return from his Quest Thingy rightly taking back his position and power.

Who made up these rules?

-Sab

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If God is an Unintelligent Supreme Being..

http://s4.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/02D663AC.jpg

Of course the WBT$ GB Clowns..

Would run his Earthly Organization..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious

You see, Outlaw, this is why people are afraid of clowns.

-Sab

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sab..

Now we know why the WBT$ GB Clowns..

Protect Pedophiles..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious

Is Tim Curry a closet JW Elder?

-Sab

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tim Curry is Satan..

"I`m so Proud of my WBT$ GB Boys".. "We love you Satan!!"..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Room 215
    Room 215

Tell them the questioner that by positing that question he failed the "idolatry test;" if you told them that your faith in God and Jesus were wavering, they would probably offer to work with (study with) you; is you say the same with respect to the FDS in answer, that would just as likely provoke a much less sympathetic response. The question reveals their true priority.... uncritical belief in the organization transcends faith in God and Christ, however strenuously they may deny it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit