On A Scale Of 1 to 10 How Would You Rate Your Looks?

by minimus 75 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Snappy retorts:

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. (Kelly LeBrock)

How can you say you believe me when I say I'm handsome when you know I've been a liar all my life? (apologies to Royal Wedding)

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Me as a baby.... maybe an 8...'cause I had almost no hair.... I remember that I hated that rubber indian...

me

and me now... maybe a 6...but I don't think that's too bad for a 58 year old grandmother!

me

Coffee

• villabolo
    villabolo

Just look at my avatar.

Villabolo

• villabolo
    villabolo

Amelia Ashton:

When I was little I used to ask my Mum if I was pretty. She would always reply.

"A blind man would be pleased to see you"!

You have a cruel mother.

Villabolo

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

This is freaking me out. Sometimes I look in a mirror and see a very attractive person. Other times I don't how someone so ugly can live. The extremes bother me. I had such low self-esteem growing up that I covered any mirrored surface completely with Beatles posters. Looking back on photos that I recall were confirmation of how ugly I was, I now see a beautiful woman. My mind was freaky. I don't know.

Does it matter unless you are at an extreme? Looks always equated with marriagable to me. Beautiful = love. Since I was scapegoated, all I knew was I must be so ugly. I kept looking for an explanation.

• minimus
    minimus

Coffee, you're better than your baby pics! (and I like the rubber Indian).

• laverite
    laverite

Wow, Coffee Black you are beautiful. Also, the baby picture is SOOOOOOO cute. That toy next to you is frightening!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    That's a cute pussy - zombie

NICE!

• laverite
    laverite

LOL @ Bro. Dan. We know where your mind is.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Minimus and Laverite...that rubber indian was awful... My parents got it because there were some ancestors on my mom's side who were indian. The funny part of it is that I have a pic of my mom's dad that reminds me so much of this indian doll. The doll always freaked me out... I think I deliberately lost it or hid it or something by the time I was in first grade.

Oh...and thanks Mini and Laverite...

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit