On A Scale Of 1 to 10 How Would You Rate Your Looks?

by minimus 75 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

blue. No, red.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Be honest.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Zillions of surveys have shown that most people rate themselves above average in intellegence. If that were true, then the word "average" means nothing. Most people also rate themselves as "more"honest" than most people, too. Average honesty as measured by surveys means nothing either, then.

Those facts being the case, people can routinely rate their looks as 8-10 out of ten (and they likely will) and that will make "average" looks meaningless, also.

Your whole survey is bullshit, or at the best merely a survey of people's vanity or self-loating, which still makes it bullshit, Min.

Farkel

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

When I was little I used to ask my Mum if I was pretty. She would always reply.

"A blind man would be pleased to see you"!

I think that would be my response today. I am definitely a zero.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Well, my therapist said that I was extremely handsome and asked if I got hit on all the time but I don't know what number that is. I never liked my looks even though people used to stare. I overheard some lady say that I was g.......

Farkel's right.

CC

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

leaving wt - you are by no means ugly. Your hair is awful though, get a modern/trendy hair cut, maybe a bit shorter, textured with some wax or putty, grow some 'designer stubble' (most guys look awful clean shaven, stubble is men's 'makeup') and tone up at the gym and you'd be a really good looking chap

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

With bangs - a definate 10

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

That's a cute pussy

• mamalove
    mamalove

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I think it is a little embarassing to rate yourself. What if you are pleasant looking in real life, then you come off all cockey if you say you are, and if you are homely, who actually wants to say they look like a basset hound?

• elderelite
    elderelite

lol mommalove.... thats why I always say I'm a 1.5 ( i've got a decent hair cut)... that way I never disapoint anyone, and its prob more honest than not

• gutted
    gutted

I figured most people would rate themselves 6-8, not to appear too unnattracive and on the other hand not too conceited. You guys proved me wrong.

Oh and for myself, I would say I'm a solid 7.5, HA. Though hotornot says I'm a 9.5... what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit