3 yr old tells school friends they'll be destroyed at Armageddon

by not bitter 14 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7

Wow. Now that's out there. So far my stepdaughter has only said "Pray Jehovah" before mealtime, or that Jehovah is "up high!" if you ask her.

My earliest JW childhood memory was of kindergarten--when the flag salute came up, I put my left hand over my heart and turned away from the flag. I just assumed I was supposed to do the opposite of saluting the flag, so...that's what I did. Fun stuff. But I tended to enjoy being the outcast, the weirdo. Now I get to do it full-time as an ex-JW!

--sd-7

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

That will be related at the district convention with a thurnderous applause and a very loud "ahhhh how cute"

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

I was at school in the UK in 1984 and was a born in as they say. Well 1986 was to be the international year of peace and security as declared by the UN. The watchtower were promoting this as something to watch out for as it could be the start of the great tribulation! 1.Thess 5.3 comes to mind in support of this. The kids in my class were told by me that as you weren't a JW or you parents aren't you will be killed off as you are worshiping Satan!

I went on to say your eyes will fall out and your tongue will rot in your mouth as the scourge from god takes place on people like you!!

Needless to say I didn't have any mates at school!! They all thought I was a looney who should be in a padded cell

My dad taught mewell to piss everyone off didn't he!! Looking back now I would have beat up anyone saying crap like this!! Good job I'm out now and living life to the full.

HHG

• nugget
    nugget

now we are no longer jws my daughter is struggling with the idea that she may not live forever. She is struggling with what if this life is all there is and what will happen to her when she dies. For a 10 year old to be facing ideas of mortality is a worry. Had she not been offered the lie she would not have these concerns at this age.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Nugget our daughter had to have counselling when we stopped going to the meetings. She was mortified of not living forever and the realisation that what we told her was all a lie!! To live forever was her goal and we took it away, and that's when she lost it. Over a year later she is now much better and getting on with life like any normal teenager. I hope your 10 year old in time will forget the lies from the WTBTS. And as you say this should not be on a 10 year olds mind. Another thing my daughter never seemed to be very attentive at the meetings but you know what it seems she remembers loads more of the boasting session than me or the other half. Just goes to show the brainwashing mind control is soaked up by our kids even though they were drawining pics and messing about at the meetings! Have you got rid of the elders yet ?

Take Care from HHG and Sleeping beauty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit