A few thoughts today...

by sd-7 16 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Beautifully said, SD-7.

This particularly resonated with me:

It was EATING and DRINKING of the BREAD and WINE. Not PASSING IT ALONG. It's a simple instruction.

Thank you.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Wonderfully written SD-7

I've got to stick to what I know is true. And what I know is true is that this religion is false.
    We're far more than mere 'wicked opposers'. We're not 'disfellowshipped' or 'apostates' or whatever other labels they brand us with. We are men and women. Let's all hold our heads up high and remember that well.

Powerful words that I wholeheartedly agree with!

Thank you for your post . . .

3Mozzies

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thoughtful and thought provoking post. Thank you.

Loz x

• mamalove
    mamalove

SD-7, I have been reading your posts, and you have a gift of writing. I hope you find happiness and peace. I think that time will heal the wounds you have and your wife will come around.

• Threestars
    Threestars

Great post!

• jay88
    jay88

Yes sir,...

• nugget
    nugget

Thank you for sharing your thoughts it is always heartwarming to see how far we come as people from the earliest days when we first learn about the organisation.

The organisation demonizes everyone who leaves painting a picture of someone diminished by the loss of contact with this organization. By holding our heads up and being strong people we expose the lie to others who may also have doubts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit