when not posting.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Beautiful dress!!!!!!!!

how long did it take you to do the dress

your daughter looked beautiful in it

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I haven't sold them but I will have to start or else stop making them Mouthy

I also have an idea about making capes for people in wheelchairs. I have a couple of them that I made. The first is water-resistent and windproof. It is ok if there is just a light rain so I made another that is waterproof. It takes everythign the weather can throw at it. Whenter I go out with one people stop me and ask where I got it. They all suggest I sell them but the materials are hard to find. I can make them with a lining or with a detachable lining so people can use it year round.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

the dress took 5 weeks but I was working and going to school back then to didn't have a whole lot of time

that dress has 8 layers of tulle over the satin and lace over the satin bodice. I didn't make the headpiece but I did put the veils on it. There were two - one long one for the ceremony and it came off and I attached a shoerter one for the reception so she wouldn't be tripping over it.

I also made my dress in 2001.

I have knit and crocheted for years. Mouthy's daughter in fact was the one who taught me how to crochet... See what happens Grace when your daughter teaches me something?

When I was a JW I figured some of these skills would come in handy after Armageddon

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I would love to see threads with the things other people have done

There are many talented people on this site - guess we had to do something to overcome the boredom of the JW-lifestyle

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

BTW That wedding was held in a Catholic Church with mass and her father - the JW father - walked her down the aisle - He was "making a delivery" and then went to sit at the back of the church

• mouthy
    mouthy

That daughter that taught you is going through a difficult time ( Lump in breast)

So Pray for her please.... I would like to buy two of your necklaces !!! For my

granddaughters. Let me know Lee .On the PM ..How much??? I DO want to PAY for them

so let me know (HUG)

• wasblind
    wasblind

Granny you and your daughter will be in my thoughts

((((((( Granny & Daughter )))))))

hope it's nothing serious

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Grace Hopefully the lump will be nothing serious.

I will PM you. I gave some of these away to my daughters and granddaughter so I will have to check to see which I still have

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit