Spring Is On Its Way!!!

by snowbird 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Aww, some of the most interesting people cuss.

Say "what" again.....I dare you!

Think About It

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Think About It:

It is currently 70F where I'm at. Tuesday, I move to take a new job. The low there that day will be -12F.

You sure that isn't -12C? Anywho, -12C sounds worse than it is, unless there's a wind chill...and if that's the low, then not too bad. If that's the high, which it could very well be any day in January or February then you definitely need to have the warm boots, warm mitts, warm coat and a car heater that works!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I've heard our bishop cuss.

Tee hee hee.

Are you sure?

Syl

• badseed
    badseed

I've been trying to get away from cold all year. Left Maine, Calgary, Denver and ended up in SoCal. I'm still freezing. Damn. I never used to wear thermal underwear (even in Canada) and now I do . Winter is winter. Ya, peanut butter and wheat bread is the best, but after a few months of it it just isn't the same. I need a good steak.

• warmasasunned
    warmasasunned

its rainning here nottingham england (robin hood country). been terrible weather since november, wont be good ever!!!

enjoy your spring and your peanut butter

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks.

I shall do just that.

Syl

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

We gained one more minute of daylight today, spring is definitely on its way, only a matter of days now.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I've heard our bishop cuss.
    Tee hee hee.
    Are you sure?
    Syl

Yes, I heard him talking to our priest. Both were discussing something upsetting to them. He said "bullshit." It just made me like him more. Priests and Bishops are people first. And they aren't like JW's pretending that Christians never cuss.

This is him in the Domican Republic on the Youth Mission Trip. Bishop Gepert.

• snowbird
    snowbird

He looks like the real deal.

Syl

• chickpea
    chickpea

a whopping 7° here (-3° windchill)

high of 25° with persistent flurries and snow showers
    for the next 10 days, sunday breaking through to
    MOSTLY CLOUDY!!! high teens low 20's for highs,
    single digits above and below 0° for lows....

yep, sure feels like spring

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit