Spring Is On Its Way!!!

by snowbird 30 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

It is 64 degees Fahrenheit here.

The birds are chirping merrily.

I have enough left out of my pay to buy another jar of natural peanut butter.

Life is good.

Syl

• undercover
    undercover

yea, whatever...

they're calling for snow here so go chirp somewhere else...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Nenner, nenner, boo boo

UC is a pooh-pooh ...

Syl

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Aww, Undercover, it's snowing and crazy cold here, too. Have some cocoa .But this is cheerful. I miss the early springs in the south. Their winter is ending and ours is just getting cranked up, here in Grand Rapids.

• undercover
    undercover

I like snow...or used to, anyway...

But we've already had two or three acummulating snows - had a white xmas, I admit that was cool... but after awhile I get tired of the cold and wet and just want spring and warm weather.

I've been drinking hot toddies by the fireplace on these cold winter nights... yum yum...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Sunny

Wilcox County in Alabama

Sunny, 64 degrees ...

-----------------------------

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Syl

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Hey Flighing High! Channel 8 news didn't lie-(mmmm....matt kirkwood...my fav weatherman) snow and f-ing freezing temps today- I will hate the commute to GR everyday starting monday to school

CHG

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm thinking about making a large pitcher of sweet tea to wash down those peanut butter sandwiches.

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• darthfader
    darthfader

Sunny and mid 60's here in Phoenix.. Of course I'll be complaining this summer when it's nearing 120... Oh well cant always have nice weather.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

coffee girl, how far away are you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit