Watchtower 1973 - "Scientific" article explains there were Dinosaurs on Noahs Ark! = College Education??!

by Witness 007 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• amicus
    amicus

Even more interesting are the "clever" childish comments that indicate critical thinking is vanishing from this forum.

• amicus
    amicus

Some suggest that we need that college education...

I submit...read a dictionary, then visit your local library...and read anything and everything of interest.

Who funds those college professors? Why would an ex-Dub change one lie for another?

Truth baby!

• Gerard
    Gerard

So you chose the carrot on the stick. Cute.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

One of the things the Dubs got right is that modern science is full of shit. Science for profit is as reliable as government for profit.
    Even more interesting are the "clever" childish comments that indicate critical thinking is vanishing from this forum.

Also of interest are the hit-and-run comments with nothing to back them up that are just as childish but focused on insulting others and not even seeing how they are really the same.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    modern science is full of shit

interesting statement, do you care to state what is the proof of that?

• unshackled
    unshackled
    One of the things the Dubs got right is that modern science is full of shit.

Geez louise...from one extreme to another.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I submit...read a dictionary, then visit your local library...and read anything and everything of interest.
    Who funds those college professors? Why would an ex-Dub change one lie for another?
    Truth baby!

I bet the dictionary was researched by college grads and most librarians are college grads. It isn't necessary, but chill out on your opinion of college. It works for many. After Marlo Thomas' autobiography and a couple of self-help books, I bet most of the non-fiction was written by college grads (and maybe even Marlo went).

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

I have got my Bachelor of Stupidity displayed on the wall, above where I am currently sitting:

- courtesy of reading such scientific journals as Watchtower and Awake for 28 years!

Bill.

PS: That would have been / should have been a Bachelor of Engineering, but for The Cult's interference when I was seventeen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit