2011 district convention

by obarac 43 Replies latest jw friends

• obarac
    obarac

Somebody know the theme of this years district convention or is still top secret?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I don't know if the theme is secret but the dates and locations aren't for public knowledge in the USA and Canada.

• Room 215
    Room 215

who cares?

• blondie
    blondie

It should be in either the January or February (or December) KM I have at home. I'll check.

Welcome, Obarac.

Here's a wonderful opportunity to treat a new person with some dignity.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

Its the 2011 "Do what we tell you or Jehovah will kill you and your children" Disctrict Convention. I hope you all can be there for ALL THREE DAYS.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

And be in your seats for the opening song AND prayer yourmomma.

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

It's a real treat to sit there and have the privileged read from canned manuscripts. Why not just post the whole program online? Well, there is the (melo)drama where the overacting is beyond laughable. If you view it in a comedic light, it's possible to get some entertainment.

The convention is always a special time for guilt trips too. Can you justify before Jehovah why you're not pioneering? Well, if you can't, then he's going to kill you. Now pick up your mop and move back in with your parents and turn in your application.

• trillaz
    trillaz

I heard this Yesterday it's Proverbs 10:22 "The blessing of Jehovah - that is what makes rich"

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

There using the same slogan as the 1974 Convention "Stay alive till 75" slight change "Stay alive till 2025"

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Welcome Oberac!

(Cant help you oout with an answer though)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit