A BIG Thank You...

by think41self 12 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Bloody older sisters...always showing off and showing up their younger sisters...story of my life!

Congrats dear Jedi...is Doug jealous that you have a light sabre and he doesn't?

Dana

• think41self
    think41self

Woohoo! Closer wants to spank me...and Somebody wants to watch.

Gwen, Simon, Ang & Larc...it has been an honor getting to know you. Larc, you are becoming the king fluffer-nutter, and you know it.

Plmkrzy, I enjoy reading your posts and getting to know you better also. I look forward to chatting with you more.

Safe... What is this age issue you have? Always making sure everyone knows I'm the older sister. Everyone knows women are like fine wine...so the older the better! So there.

And as far as playing with my light saber!!!! Well, let me just say Doug was jealous at first...then he was afraid of it(especially when it lit up and hummed), but after I showed him some of my new, secret JEDI MOVES with it...hehehehe. He'll have to take the day off to recuperate. I love this place.

Tracy

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

tracy

i'm sooo glad i've gotten to know you on this board and in chat. you are an awesome woman! congrats on your jedi-hood.

hugs!

love
    harmony

ps. i wanna watch the spankings too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit