Current GB 2.0 members arent excatly young guys.... (please read)

by Joliette 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

With John Barr passing away, the current GB 2.0, are under the age of 80, but there not excatly young. If I'm not mistaken the oldest GB member is either Guy Pierce or Sam Herd, both are in their mid to upper 70's? What would happen if more GB members were to pass away in the next two to three years? I know the youngest GB member is 55 years old (Can't think of his name, but I know he's from New Zealand?). Wouldnt this prove once again that the whole 144,000 generation thing is false if more GB members were to be appointed besides the two being replaced that just died?

• cantleave
    cantleave

None of them were annointed on or before 1935.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL Old light Cantleave, that is old light! LOL

• Joliette
    Joliette

But they are annointed right? I guess I'm saying that its gonna look really weird if someone else dies and they keep appointing members. Well, most J-dubs dont really know when watchtower leaders are appointed either way.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Yeah, I was gonna say that Issacaution, I thought the heaven gates 'opened' for people born after 1935.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Joliette, yeah, since they said they do not know if or when the door closed, and the generation is now the 1914 crew and the next group they have tickle room. The 1914 group, Fred Franz for instance, lived till 1991 or so.

• scary21
    scary21

It already looks weird to me.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Issacaution, is that where the overlapping comes in? Thats some confusing ass stuff right there. I thought the generation WAS the 144,000. I listened to the David Splaine talk and he said that the generation is not the 144,000. I listening and thinking: There still saying that only 144,000 people are going to heaven? Seriously? There actually starting to believe their own lies?

• factfinder
    factfinder

My great grandfather was alive when Fred Franz was. I met Fred Franz. Therefore, my great grandfather and I are the same generation. Armageddon is closer than ever! And in a million years from now it will be even closer!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Joliette- old light! LOL Up till 95 it was the physical generation of 1914...re-defined in 1995 to mean wicked man alive during Christ's presence who fail to mend their ways- meaning anyone alive from 1914 onward right thru the end...they could have been born in 1975. Thus the time elemnt was removed.

Then it was re-defined to mean the annointed....but modified again to mean two groups of annointed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit