Bill O'Reilly vs. David Silverman: You Know They're All Scams

by whereami 45 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XEgkViLbTk

Funny comments:

"I know I'm not the smartest guy in town"

Smartest statement? Bill O'Reilly has ever made.

"Bill? O'Reilly worships the moon?"

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Talking head, controlled media shill. As full of shit as they come.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:"I know I'm not the smartest guy in town"

::Smartest statement? Bill O'Reilly has ever made.

Haha. He's a Harvard Graduate and the most popular televsion commentator in the history of television. He has more viewers than all other commentators combined.

I'm sure you feel nice and smug about what you think (while he keeps bringing truckloads of money to the bank each week.) It also tells quite a bit about what you think about the swarm of people who watch him.

If only we could be as smart as you, then everything would be alright, huh?

Farkel

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I'm sure you feel nice and smug about what you think (while he keeps bringing truckloads of money to the bank each week.) It also tells quite a bit about what you think about the swarm of people who watch him.

It tells quite a bit about how you determine intelligence - if it translates into truckloads of money. By that reasoning Brittany Spears must be a genius.

the most popular televsion commentator in the history of television.

Are you sure about that? In any case, popularity doesn't equate in the least with intelligence. Howdy Doody was extremely popular in his day, but dumb as a bag of sawdust. Speaking of O'Reilly's audience.................oh, never mind.

• wiser
    wiser

Bill O"Reilly, and Donald Trump, are cut from the same mold. Both believe their gods!

• Farkel
    Farkel

:It tells quite a bit about how you determine intelligence - if it translates into truckloads of money. By that reasoning Brittany Spears must be a genius.

It tells quite a big about how well you read before you reply.

Brittany Speaks never went to and graduated from Harvard.

Farkel

• whereami
    whereami
    Haha. He's a Harvard Graduate and the most popular televsion commentator in the history of television. He has more viewers than all other commentators combined.

And???? What exactly are you trying to say here? It's like saying, "because Mcdonalds sells the most hamburgers it's gotta be good for you". " And the poeple that live off of Mcdonalds are people that care about their health". See how silly that sounds?

I'm sorry Farkel I must have not read the part in your bio that Bill O'Reilly was someone close to you. Sorry to offend you. I find it funny how people get their panties all up in a twist when someone just jokes about a person they've never met.

Did you realize that it wasn't I who said that about your friend Bill. If you re-read it I was quoting something I thought was humorous that someone else said in the comment section of this YouTube video.

Your telling me you didn't laugh when your good pal said "tide goes in tide goes out"? Come on bud chillax.

If only we could be as smart as you, then everything would be alright, huh?

You're hurting my feelings Howdy.

• Farkel
    Farkel

whereami,

:And???? What exactly are you trying to say here? It's like saying, "because Mcdonalds sells the most hamburgers it's gotta be good for you". " And the poeple that live off of Mcdonalds are people that care about their health". See how silly that sounds?

Do you know what a Strawman argument is? Thought not. O'Reilly was called "stupid." I challenged that argument.

Your bullshit about McDonalds is a Strawman. It's a typical WT trick, the Strawman argument. I don't know how long you've been out of the dubs, but you still think like one.

You need to study critical thinking and especially logic. I highly recommend it.

Farkel

• VM44
    VM44

Perhaps Farkel could recommend some books on logic and critical thinking?

• VM44
    VM44

Religions are scams.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit