To Zid

by brotherdan 31 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

For whatever reason, Zid's pushing your buttons, Dan. She's building her own reputation with her posts.

You have an opportunity to be the better man right now.

About 25 minutes left to be able to edit this thread.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I only started a new thread because I was somehow unable to respond on the other thread. But her accusation that I have not gotten a hold of her is false. I PM'd her immediately.

But MadSweeny, you are right and I've deleted my previous post.

• undercover
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Now I know why I keep coming here. All the drama gives me a ... oh, nevermind.

W

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Zid, I apologize for any and all of my actions that hurt you. I only want to make things right. Please contact me and I will make things right immediately. Please do not respond to me in an unkind way. I just want an address to send these books to or a P.O box would be fine. I would just like this to be done and put this JWN site behind me. The only reason that I came back here was to take care of this responsibility that I forgot about.

• Curtains
    Curtains

undercover stop it.

brotherdan, I understand that there is a return address on the box. Do you see the address on the box or has it been torn off?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Respect.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Your books are still in the same box and in the same condition that you sent them in......BD

If the books are still in the same box..The return address is on that box..You wouldn`t need her,to send you,her address..

Either way..You have the address now..

Your making a big deal about nothing..Simply send the books back..

But her accusation that I have not gotten a hold of her is false.....BD

PMing her yesterday doesn`t cut it..

You should have done it sooner and there wouldn`t be a fuss..

I only started a new thread because I was somehow unable to respond on the other thread.....BD

Clean your Registry..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• undercover
    undercover
    ...and put this JWN site behind me.

I thought you done did that?

oh, did I say that with my outside voice?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit