Is the faithful slave hiding something

by bobld 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Is the faithful slave hiding something

He seems to pretentiously self identify himself as Christ's slave but he doesn't pay attention to what

direction and commandments was issued upon him from his owning master.

He also seems to be disobedient and self serving like he was a master himself.

One of these days though he's sure to get caught and disciplined, perhaps even severely.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

yes

THE TRUTH

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Examples,take your pick..WT.76,A-77 etc.

Can you be more specific.

The folder for G1977 2010 is 8 bytes bigger than in 2009, but that doesn't tell me what is being hidden or changed since the 2009 WTLIB.

WT1976 is 2010 is 131 bytes bigger than in 2009.

I wouldn't be rushing off to tell my Dubbies that the 2010 CD is different to the BVs without the page number of a significant whitewash change.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

The old Revelation book also had Armageddon coming in the 20th Century!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

i'd too be interested if more sly changes were afoot...

oz

• blondie
    blondie

20th century--wasn't that a 1989 WT? Here is the quote and the scans.

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/20th-century-2000.php

The 2009 CD has WTS from 1950 to 2009, Awakes from 1970 to 2009. Older CDs had some older books like the Babylon the Great and the Your Will be Done and were dropped supposedly being replaced by "new light" (a phrase seldom used in WT publications today) such as the Revelation Climax book and the Daniel Prophecy book. Are you suggesting that Awake bound volumes from the 1970's have been dropped?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

No rags have been dropped.

My guess is that the Sept 1989 WT change is still the only one of any significance.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Searching for 'within our twentieth century' still turns up an embarrasing prophecy.

If they were intending to do a whitewash job, that would be a good place to start....... and they didn't.

• pirata
    pirata

If only they didn't encrypt the data files, we could do a quick diff to compare.

• FreeAtLast1914
    FreeAtLast1914

You betcha. Where do I start?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit