Is the faithful slave hiding something

by bobld 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• bobld
    bobld

See NEW 2010 wt CD-ROM.EX past wt's not all info included compared to the bound volumes.

B

• St George of England
    St George of England

Can you give a few examples?

George

• paladin
    paladin

The WTBT$ pulled the same stunt years ago about the big 'A' coming within the 20th century in one of the magazines and the hardbound volume issue has the "20th century" printing deleted. The FDS like to make changes.

• freydo
    freydo

Yes, they're imposters.

• bobld
    bobld

Examples,take your pick..WT.76,A-77 etc.

B

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Just a buch of liars in politicians pockets in the USA, this is a big money making scam that goes to the highest level in government!! Have a look a the Iluminati these people are dangerous!! , sorry if spelling is wrong I was home schooled by a bilingual iliterate.. lol

HHG

• Terry
    Terry

The WTBT$ pulled the same stunt years ago about the big 'A' coming within the 20th century in one of the magazines and the hardbound volume issue has the "20th century" printing deleted. The FDS like to make changes.

“The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.”- 1984 Orwell

• Ding
    Ding

The similarities between the Watchtower world and Big Brother's society are indeed striking...

• moshe
    moshe

If I was getting letters from the brothers about embarrassing stuff in past WT magazines, I would compile a list of the troublesome quotes and remove the material and the search links from future CDs.

• pirata
    pirata

I only know of ONE instance, mentioned above, where the Watchtower was changed from the magazine to the bound volumes. I cannot identify one CD-ROM article that was changed when compared to the bound volume.

Can you provide a reference (ie. year/month/page/paragraph) to compare? It would be interesting if there was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit