Look at this funny cartoon spoof of the WT study -- Tell me what you think?

by MarkedFragile 15 Replies latest jw friends

• MarkedFragile
    MarkedFragile

This clip is one of many cartoon spoofs of life in JW world. This particular one is a cartoon play on the WT study. One of my favorite parts is where the man is flipping pages in the Bible, trying to find the scripture being read, and when he finds it, the person is already done reading it (which always used to happen)! LOL! These videos capture so many nuances.

What about you? What part of the video struck a funny bone for you???

http://www.youtube.com/user/KingdomHallOfJws#p/u/2/KeidZmxHLiY

• MarkedFragile
    MarkedFragile

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to make the link "clickable". You may have to paste it in your browser.

• MarkedFragile
    MarkedFragile

Ok, it works now (as you can see above)!

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Sure looks like what I remember!

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Wonderful!More!

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

This brings me, for once, the only reason that i will come and visit a meeting in sweden again.

Just only to hear this sooooo boooring endless speakers.... not intrested a bit of what the watchtower is all about at all... just painfully read it through so we can get home again...

MOUHAHA!

Maybe i will shock the whole flock just to show up a tuesday... after 8 years of fading.... :-)

• MarkedFragile
    MarkedFragile

Haha! I also laughed at the lady who turned around and looked at the clock!!! I can't say that I haven't done that before:).

What else struck your funny bone???

• I quit!
    I quit!

It was very funny but it brought back painful memories of how mind-numbing those Watchtower studies were. I'm surprise more Witnesses don't sneak off to the restroom and hang themselves half way through it.

• ziddina
    ziddina

[Cain and Abel - Abel dead...]

[Abraham and Isaac - Abraham with his knife in his hand, leaning over Isaac...]

[King Solomon, ordering the male infant to be cut in half....]

[Jesus...]

scribble scribble scribble with a red crayon until Jesus is bleeding...

"OH!!! God HATES violence!!! "

SMACK!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• yesidid
    yesidid

Well done.

Very, very well done.

Hugs

yesidid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest