End of the world is May 21, 2011

by observador 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• observador
    observador

Hi guys,

have you heard of this group? Take a look at the article.

It's amazing that journalists don't even mention the JW organization in this type of article, despite a rich history of this type of prediction and the number of followers in the US... just shows how irrelevant this organization has become.

Article here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110103/ap_on_re/us_rel_apocalypse_soon

Very entertaining...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Our poster OBVES has analyzed that May 21 date and found that it is off a few months. You have until September to get your affairs in order, so no worries.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It seems that every time someone tries to predict the end of the world on a particular date, particularly when such ending is by supernatural means, they are always wrong. They predict divine judgment, and nothing happens. This happened on June 12, 2007 when I heard about the end coming that day--of course, just as I predicted, nothing of the sort happened. And in this case, someone is going to be in a pickle on May 22, 2011.

As for that certain poster that repeatedly predicted the end within 2011, I will hold off until January 1, 2012 and then make a big thread about that failure. Until then, I will merely predict that nothing of divine origin happens in 2011. Now, if you are referring to events caused or coordinated by Osama Obama, then all bets are off about nothing happening.

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

How long until they say "We might be off on the date May 21. 2011, but we know that it can only be off by a few months at most, NOT YEARS. It will for sure be within a Generation of 5/21/11, or really for sure with in the overlapping Generation.

elder-schmelder

• designs
    designs

Could you ask them to move it up the April 14th, Taxes are due on the 15th

• jonathan dough
  • jonathan dough
  • foodalls
    foodalls

The only thing that will END, this year is ALL RELIGION as you know it...Including, and especially the WTBTS...as you will find out that is a creation of the Vatican anyway

This will take place after "Formal Announcements" of "Disclosure" and NESARA!

You will also find out that all mankind was lied to about our REAL history...because there is acually 940,000 years of it that were "Hidden" from us by "Relgion" ans "Goverments". I've been researching this info for over 10 years, and if you want more details about this....my email is: [email protected]

Namaste!

• Think About It
    Think About It

What is the theology that this is based on? I don't believe it for a second, but I always find the basis for beliefs interesting.

Think About It

• foodalls
    foodalls

There IS an actual date set thousands of years ago by the acient Maya's and Egytians at December 21, 2012...and occurding to their prophecies we are dead-on that timeline...and you will SOON find out WHY they are accarate about a LOT of things than any religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit