I'm addicted to this site

by Found Sheep 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

By far not the most known here, I'm not the funniest, I don't reseach the new JW stuff or have much to say. But, I'm reading this all the time. I write when I think I have something to say. I freek out on this site from time to time. I have not made any -one on one- friends and hardly ever get an e-mail. I bet this site has done more then it even is aware. I read stories that some times makes me cry but i don't write anything cuz someone else said it. I hope for those that just read and don't write, that you know you are not alone and we all care that you heal. I want to feel part of this group, but I'm happy just watching for now.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Found Sheep!!! I loves Ya!!! Honest!!!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

ohhh thank you Mouthy your a stable on this site and I love you too!

• Erreve
    Erreve

So do I, Found Sheep. Your words could well be written by myself.

I also love this site and I am always looking for valuable information herein posted. Some of them I translate to portuguese and make it available on some portuguese forums for people that can not access the highly important and always updated informations about Watchtower posted here (I hope that with this, I am not making something wrong).

I think I always will be greateful for this JW.net.

RV

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Oh, yes I am addicted as well. I am seriously trying to wean myself little by little. I am spending entirely too much time here. I can't help myself.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I have not made any -one on one- friends and hardly ever get an e-mail.

Well, you've got both now...check your pms.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Addicted to this site???

MEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You're in good company - well, at least in MY opinion!!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

found sheep,

: I read stories that some times makes me cry but i don't write anything cuz someone else said it.

That's because we ALL have pretty much the SAME stories. Only the names have been changed to protect the victims.

Your story is my story and my story is everyone else's story. After 13 years of seeing all the stories on line and 27 years of LIVING those stories and over 20 years of not even being involved with or thinking about those stories, I can honestly say, that every story I ever read was MY story, with minor differences. I am not kidding.

Farkel

• life is to short
    life is to short

I am totally addicted to this site also. I need to not be here so much but I just cannot stop reading, I think I will only spend 20 minutes and it turns into two hours. I have to wean myself off but am having a heard time.

LITS

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Yep,me too.Sometimes A few weeks go by and I dont check in,but its alwasy fun to come back and see what "old friends" are up to,the latest trolls,trends etc.Its a great group of people,hands down the BEST forum Ive ever been involved with...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit