The Watchtower are Right About Blood...

by cofty 556 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

My point, genius, is that it should not be

"The Watchtower are Right About Blood"

either!

But maybe I'm being unfair... are you suffering cognitive impairment or is English just not your bag?

• cofty
    cofty

Really? That's your contribution to this thread?

• waton
    waton

It is a good thing that they used nails (used nails?) which caused some bleeding, and the soldier pricked Jesus with a spear to see if he was already dead, (or unconscious), and the chest cavity emptied, or

no blood would have been spilled, since the death on the stake/cross was by suffocation (breaking the supporting legs to hasten it).

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Yes, that is my contribution to your otherwise useless and hyper-verbose self-serving thread.

Here's a new word for your vocabulary: CONCISE

Look it up, take it to dinner, and embrace it as a lover would.

Unless you are impotent.

• cofty
    cofty

My OP is very concise. It is by a long way the most concise explanation of the blood issue I have ever read.

The verbosity was the work of imbeciles like Fishy & co.

Your arrogance is astonishing. You really are an unpleasant old git.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Unpleasant is in the eye of the beholder, Cofty. Some folks here find YOU unpleasant and self-aggrandizing, not to mention unskilled in the use of language and VERY self-important, self-righteous and haughty. But as long as YOU think you are MAGNIFICENT, the hoi-polloi can go to hell.

• cofty
    cofty

You seem to have mistaken me for somebody who cares about your opinion of me. Silly mistake.

In your 10,000+ posts have you ever said anything kind to anybody?

Now if you really need to dispense UPPER_CASE insults like a petulant child take it to PM.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Don't tell me what to do, Elder Cofty, dear.

• cofty
    cofty
    In your 10,000+ posts have you ever said anything kind to anybody? - Cofty to NN
    That was a genuine question.
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

To which "kiss my donkey" may be a sincere answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit