The Watchtower are Right About Blood...

by cofty 556 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stavro
    stavro

Fisherman, Cofty has now provided you with two questions which need answering! By correctly answering one you will automatically have the answer to the other. Your reward for correctly answering these questions is "life". You can't get better than that!

1. Lev.17: 13 & 14 state very clearly that he who hunts an animal for food and does not bleed it will be "cut off".

Verse 15 says that he who eats an animal that dies of itself will be unclean until the evening. The only requirement is to have bath and change clothes.

Why is there a difference if the blood is sacred in the way JWs believe it to be?

2. For the life of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it to you for making atonement for your lives on the altar; for, as life, it is the blood that makes atonement. - Lev.17:11

According to this verse an Israelite farmer could have brought gallons of blood drained from live animals to the altar to atone for his sins.

Do you agree or not Fishy?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

stavro crosses paths with cofty: cofty already argued his position; And I replied. If you want to repost cofty's same argument; My reply is the same.

• cofty
    cofty

Fishy - You have made absolutely no effort to answer those two questions. Not one single word.

I appreciate you are embarrassed because you have no answer to them but do not resort to lying. If I remember correctly Jehovah hates lying.

All you have done so far is to repeat the first question in various forms - pretending not to understand the question, and you have never responded in any way to the second question.

I am going to keep posting them until you answer or concede you have no answer.

Question 1
    Lev.17: 13 & 14 state very clearly that he who hunts an animal for food and does not bleed it will be "cut off".

Verse 15 says that he who eats an animal that dies of itself will be unclean until the evening. The only requirement is to have bath and change clothes.

Why is there a difference if the blood is sacred in the way JWs believe it to be?

Question 2.
    For the life of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it to you for making atonement for your lives on the altar; for, as life, it is the blood that makes atonement. - Lev.17:11

According to this verse an Israelite farmer could have brought gallons of blood drained from live animals to the altar to atone for his sins.

• stavro
    stavro
    stavro crosses paths with cofty: cofty already argued his position; And I replied. If you want to repost cofty's same argument; My reply is the same.

Fisherman maybe just for the sake of clarity you could repeat the answers you claim to have already given. Repetition is after all the mother of all learning! Be courageous and speak up!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Fishy - You have made absolutely no effort to answer those two questions. Not one single word.

I did.

• cofty
    cofty

We both know you are lying. Every single person reading this thread knows you are lying.

Prove me wrong about that by copy-pasting the answers you gave earlier.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    both know you are lying. Every single person reading this thread knows you are lying.

cofty's assertions

• cofty
    cofty

So prove me wrong with a quick link or copy-paste of your previous answers and I will publicly apologise to you.

• cofty
    cofty

Fisherman - I say you are a liar and a coward.

I am off out for a couple of hours. Maybe by the time I get back you will have proven me wrong.

Just in case you are unclear here are the questions you have never attempted to answer.

Question 1
    Lev.17: 13 & 14 state very clearly that he who hunts an animal for food and does not bleed it will be "cut off".

Question 2.
    For the life of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it to you for making atonement for your lives on the altar; for, as life, it is the blood that makes atonement. - Lev.17:11

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    how vs why One distinction about the blood from an animal found dead is that it could not be poured out. Another distinction is that if an Israelite ate a dead unbled carcass he became ceremonially unclean by doing so.
    But all of the law needs to be considered not just the verses that you like with your explanations about them.
    30 “‘But the person who does something deliberately, whether he is native-born or a foreign resident, is blaspheming Jehovah and must be cut off from among his people.
    21 “You must not eat any animal that was found dead. You may give it to the foreign resident who is inside your cities, and he may eat it, or it may be sold to a foreigner. For you are a holy people to Jehovah your God.
    31 “You should prove yourselves holy people to me, and you must not eat the flesh of anything in the field that has been torn by a wild animal. You should throw it to the dogs.
    You have not shown that blood is not sacred to God. You have only shown in your argument that blood from a creature that is not slaughtered for food should not be -based on your argument.

Again, you conclude in your argument that blood is not sacred to God. Your argument does not show that. Lev 17 shows that an animal slaughtered for food must be drained of its blood before it can be eaten. It also shows that if an unbled animal is eaten by an Israelite, he is required to bathe ceremonially. Nothing is said about blood not being sacred to God. You conclude that in you argument. It does not say that you can take any sort of blood and eat it or do anything with it. You confuse your conclusions from what you read in Bible from what the text says. You do that in every thread even as the venetator of theory of evolution that you worship- but that is another topic. Your reconciliaton of scriptures and all the other trash that you post is only your opinion and nothing more.

Why is cofty's commentary trash? Please answer that since I have shown that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit