The Watchtower are Right About Blood...

by cofty 556 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

cofty, Lev 17 shows a distinction between the blood of an animal slaughtered for food and the blood of an animal found dead.

• cofty
    cofty
    cofty, Lev 17 shows a distinction between the blood of an animal slaughtered for food and the blood of an animal found dead.

Yes.

My question for you is - why?

I have asked you about a dozen times. All you do is repeat the question.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    My question for you is - why?

That is a conclusion.

• cofty
    cofty

Is English not your first language?

• cofty
    cofty

Why does Lev.17 show a distinction between the blood of an animal slaughtered for food and the blood of an animal found dead?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Is English not your first language?

I speak many languages yet your conclusions about Lev 17 are not proven in your argument on this thread. Your assertions are not substatiated.

how vs why

One distinction about the blood from an animal found dead is that it could not be poured out. Another distinction is that if an Israelite ate a dead unbled carcass he became ceremonially unclean by doing so.

But all of the law needs to be considered not just the verses that you like with your explanations about them.

• cofty
    cofty

I have reconciled every verse regarding blood.

My work here is done. Yours is all ahead of you.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

There is none so blind as he who will not see.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    I have reconciled every verse regarding blood. cofty

No you havent. But to be fair. You have made your point in your argument that there should not be any symbolic value to God in blood taken from a creature not slaughtered -as you argue.

• cofty
    cofty
    there should not be any symbolic value to God in blood taken from a creature not slaughtered

Therefore blood transfusions are not against god's law. Therefore thousands have died for a theological blunder. Therefore the Watchtower are not led by the holy spirit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit