Worlds Apart (Movie) now on Youtube

by Billen76 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Billen76
    Billen76

Sara is a teenager who lives with her family, who are Jehova's Witnesses. The family's devout image is questioned when the parents divorce as a consequence of the father's infidelity. One night at a party Sara meets Teis, an older boy who takes an interest in her. Teis is not a Witness, and their relationship is rejected by her father, but Sara falls in love and begins to doubt her faith. Facing ostracism from her faith and family, Sara must make the toughest choice of her young life.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=11F05529975E1049

I can tell, that this movies description of the life of Jehovahs Witnesses lies very very close to the experiences I have had while being a JW in Denmark.

Billen76

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm glad to see the movie on YouTube, but wonder if the movie's owners have given permission for it to be there?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, COOL!!! Thanks for letting us know about this!! This is one of my FAVORITE movies!!!

• Billen76
    Billen76

Well, if so then the link probably won't be up for long.

This movie have been distributed through various "illegal" links allready, so....

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

In the US, it is scheduled to air on the Sundance Channel 7 times in January:

Saturday, January 8 3:15 PM

Wednesday, January 12 8:30 AM Wednesday, January 12 1:50 PM Monday, January 17 6:30 AM Monday, January 17 11:00 AM Monday, January 17 3:35 PM Tuesday, January 25 6:05 PM

http://www.sundancechannel.com/films/500535524/

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Now I haven't watched it all but I thought it a bit odd that the JC formed in the video was dressed casual and one had a beard.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Beards are allowed in European JWs. I don't know about the authenticity of the attire, though.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Excellent, hope they show this on sbs/

• Gayle
    Gayle

The actual ex-JW is in the film at end of movie, blonde girl on train smiles at actress playing her part.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

SERIOUSLY? BEARDS ARE ALLOWED IN EUROPE??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit