Just to let you know

by mouthy 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mouthy
    mouthy

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Watchtower,July 15th 1991 says
    these anointed Christians are ambassadors for Christ, SUBSTITUTING for Christ.

Excelent quotes to use when discussing the WTS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Watchtower,July 15th 1991 says:

These anointed Christians are Ambassadors for Christ,

SUBSTITUTING for Christ.

"The WBT$"..

"The Anti-Christ Organization"..

antichrist.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• pirata
    pirata

*** w10 1/15 pp. 31-32 Jehovah’s Way of Ruling Vindicated! ***
    How Jehovah Rules Today
    13 Christians today proclaim to the world that human rule over mankind is nearing its end. In 1914, Jehovah established his Kingdom in the heavens under his appointed King, Jesus Christ. At that time, he granted Jesus authority to go forth “conquering and to complete his conquest.” (Rev. 6:2) The newly enthroned King was told: “Go subduing in the midst of your enemies.” (Ps. 110:2) Sadly, the nations have consistently refused to submit to Jehovah’s rule. They have continued to act as if “there is no Jehovah.”—Ps. 14:1.
    14 A few anointed members of “the Israel of God” still remain, and as Jesus’ brothers, they continue to act as “ambassadors substituting for Christ.” (2 Cor. 5:20) They have been appointed as a faithful and discreet slave class to care for and provide spiritual food for anointed ones and a growing crowd of Christians, who now include millions having the hope of living on earth forever. (Matt. 24:45-47; Rev. 7:9-15) Jehovah’s blessing on that arrangement is evident in the spiritual prosperity enjoyed by true worshippers today.
    15 Each of us would do well to ask himself: ‘Do I fully recognize the responsibilities that I should shoulder within the Christian congregation? Am I properly supporting Jehovah’s way of governing? Am I proud to be a subject of Jehovah’s ruling Kingdom? Am I determined to continue telling others about God’s Kingdom to the extent that I reasonably can?’ As a group, we willingly submit ourselves to the direction given by the Governing Body and cooperate with the appointed elders in the congregations. In such ways, we demonstrate our acceptance of God’s way of ruling. (Read Hebrews 13:17.) Willing submission results in a worldwide unity that is unique in this divided world. It also produces peace and righteousness and brings glory to Jehovah, demonstrating that his way of ruling is by far the best

• ziddina
    ziddina

OUTLAW!!!

Dude, you are EXTREME!!!

Mouthy, thanks for posting that!!! Do you perchance have a copy of the magazine???

Pirata!!! Thanks for that quote!!! EXcellent work!!! [P.S. - Is that nut, Pirata, still stalking you on-board????]

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

wow! why didn't that wake me up back then?

• watson
    watson

Pirata...I wish I knew the person responsible for writing that. Wow. No wonder they don't distribute that version of the WT.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I got rid of all my WT stuff I posted this back about 9 yrs ago on this board.
    I was just going over the first time I posted on here ( all of my postings LOL)
    I saw where I posted this under the Antichrist.
    You are a real scream Outlaw.... gives me a laugh all the time
    I wanted to see how long ago I was on ROGERS TV ,,
    Reading the post I saw so many folks who responded ,that dont post here
    anymore ...Pity!!!! Miss so many of tnem ....Does any one remember FLOWER??
    Oh so many ,

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Satan and his Watchtower Bible & Tract Society Governing Body..

"I`m so Proud of those Boys!".. "We Love you Satan!!"..

http://thisrecording.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/3412656_gal.jpg?w=237&h=310

....................... ...OUTLAW

• mouthy
    mouthy

Who are those that are dead now???? I have forgotten
    explain them from the picture

• possible-san
    possible-san

OUTLAW.

Actually, Satan is "nonexistent."

Therefore, logically, they themselves are devils. LOL

Well, probably, my explanation is not wrong so much. (I think)
    Especially, the current GB. They are fraudsters.

Is there any person chosen before 1935 in them?
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/203133/1/As-for-the-current-Governing-Body-members-they-are-fakes

possible

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit