What's with the tattoing your arms craze?

by yadda yadda 2 31 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

I'm not very good at this.....sorry about the double post.......but hi everybody!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tattoo`s are a Fad?..

A Fad thats been around for Thousands of Years..

LOL!!..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Why are so many guys getting their arms tattooed?

The Tattoo craze has been endeared by rebellious adolescence, a fad promiscuously supported by Hip Hop performers

Rockers and movie stars, it is seen as a identifying mark of Independence and youth coolness.

The only problem is when all of these people get older, those 40, 50 year old tattoos wont look very nice on their aged skin.

Its also used as a vehicle for people looking for attention. = youth

If you want to make a successful business in the following years, start up a Tattoo removal shop you'll make a killing

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I have a tattoo...Wish to hell I hadn't gotten it but it is what it is.

• scary21
    scary21

The true one--- I think your right about the tatoo removeal shop........a fiend of mine got a tatoo on her lower back yrs ago..right before.....

they started calling it a TRAMP STAMP.......she was bumming a little cuz shes not a hoe. lol I see a trend coming ...you wanna be unique...

your young and cool..... don't get tats!

• free2beme
    free2beme

I know some people who have this, but they have backgrounds in which they got in to it. Like, time in military or time in prison. Either way, the ones I know do not recommend it. Most will tell you about how it affects their career choices and how people see the. For the most part, I would say that is a small group in society. Most people I know have no tatoos or tatoos in places like; Girls have ankles, tramp stamps, or lower neck. Men, upper arms, upper shoulder, etc. Worse place to get one is on the neck, you are pretty much saying "I spent time in prison" or "Do meth!" ... or "did Meth" You will never work anywhere where people need to take you serious; teacher, medical, banking, realistate, etc.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I considered a tattoo until a friend of mine told me how much they cost. I was like, "Seriously?!?"

Forget it.

The right tats on a lady can be sexy, though!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I knew a girl about 30 years ago that had a tat of a cobra coming out of her crotch. I have to admit that was kind of cool.

W

• confuzzled777
    confuzzled777

I think that tattoos are sexy and are an expression of who a person is. It is art for the body. I am going to get one in the next 6 months. NOT a full arm tattoo......but have ALWAYS wanted one since I can remember. I think that at 40 I am ready! lol I have a tattoo artist picked out, locally and know what I want. Just need to do it. Was thinking that i would celebrate my weightloss goal by getting a tattoo. Then go back to meetings wearing something to show it off! LOL

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

As long as that lady does get old or put weight on making that once good looking TaT look kind of bad.

Everyone ages even the beautifully young.

I know of one woman (JWS) that is in her early 70's had TATS put on her legs trying to supposedly look youthful.

It didn't work, they look quite ridicules really.

Human skin as a sub-straight for art is a poor choice, so are other animal skins when you think about it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit