New exJW Pamphlet to leave with Bible Studies

by jwfacts 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moshe
    moshe

Thanks for this- most people today view JWs as followers of a crackpot religion, so it is very hard for them to have any credibilty at the door nowadays.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Thank you so much for this. I have many occasions to use something like this! It's fantastic!

I like the first option, the 2-page, best.

One comment...

I really think shunning should have it's own heading. It is of great importance and is, next to the blood doctrine, the most distructive, painful and abusive of all the JW teachings as well as the most likely to actually affect any individual JW.

All potential converts need to understand that the shunning is extreme, it is required, and it is devastating.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Very nice, short and sweet.

• clarity
    clarity

Thanks great stuff! A smaller size makes it a bit more inconspicuous...just shove it into pocket or purse!

Add a Link or refer to JWfacts/freeminds? ... maybe both.

The little paragraph ..."

Even during the 2,000 year period, the Watchtower has been unable to identify a single group that adheres to ...blabla
    ". Not easily understood, maybe reword or put something more eye catching in the space. Otherwise, love it!

clarity

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

jwfacts,

There are two newsletters designed to print on one letter size page, both sides at the following links.

They were made with bible studies and "interested ones" in mind.

I keep about 100 copies of each in my car and leave under windsheild wipers or at laundromats.

They are available for download and republishing by anyone here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11566728/Jehovahs-Witnesses-and-Satans-lie

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7597340/Jehovahs-Witnesses-Knocking

abe

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Paul, those are AWESOME!

And as wannabefree said, "this in incorrect" should be "this is incorrect"

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Bookmarked.

Nice job!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I would like you to define disfellowshipped. In at leat one of the mentions of it use "disfellowshipped/excommunicated" or "disfellowshipped (excommunicated)". Few people know what the word disfellowshipped means.

Otherwise

Canada uses the US standard

• bsmart
    bsmart

When I printed it, the left edge was cut off (in US) how do I shrink to fit.. I dont seem to have this option.

• watson
    watson

I would link to articles, not websites, if you are talking about actual Watchtower articles. You stand the best chance of the dubs reading them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit