I'm lost

by Newborn 22 Replies latest jw friends

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I'll echo that last comment, I found immediate comfort from participating in a local salon discussion that aired opinions about various social and political issues. Becaus I really knew so very little, I was compelled to research issues before having something to share. I met friends there that were facinated with my story. These friendships have endured and been instrumental in rebuilding a life. Key to being loved is realizing you are lovable and that others are just as messed up on the inside as you feel you are.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

You won't always be lost. You will find love again. Hold out for that, remind yourself that you deserve it. In fact, remind yourself of all the things you deserve, and refuse to settle for less. Go after it. Life is out there. Seize the day!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I am married to the love of my life. In the years that we've been together, I've realized that every traumatic thing that happened in my past helped to form me into the person he fell in love with. And those things made me the person I am today, which I'm pretty happy with. Don't be afraid to make mistakes, and be sure to learn from them. It works like a charm every time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit