Has anyone ever heard that Jehovah has to be with JW's because things do get done in spite of the stupidity.

by life is to short 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• agonus
    agonus

"The Work" gets done, but what gets done doesn't work.

• flipper
    flipper

LIFE IS TOO SHORT- Another " one-liner " I used to hear constantly if injustice was happening in the congregation was " wait on Jehovah to clear things up. In his due time he will discipline those involved in the congregation ". Yeah, right. I've known elders who continue to serve unscathed until present after doing some pretty assanine things years ago- never having discipline ! I came to realize that Jehovah was either asleep, deaf, dumb, or blind because this stuff went on constantly ! It's one of my experiences which showed me " holy spirit " doesn't exist

• heathen
    heathen

How could holy spirit run the WTBTS when they say they aren't spirit inspired ? Which does mean direction. bunch idiots

• agonus
    agonus

They're DIRECTED by holy spirit, not INSPIRED by it. I mean, like, duh, there's a HUGE difference, dude!

• factfinder
    factfinder

flipper- I also heard that "wait on Jehovah to fix things" line alot. The elders did get away with things. Jehovah has nothing to do with what goes on in the KH or in any religion.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

i remember working at a quickbuild with my dad and a friend of the fam who worked in construction. my whole fam has always done construction too so we know what were talking about when it comes to that. needless to say, the "brother" in charge of our crew knew nothing zero zip about building. we were constantly telling the guy what had to be done, how to read the plans etc. after he'd relay what we told him back to us and the others but not without questioning us like idiots and debating everything we did. turns out he was just some idiot ms who had some cleaning contracts and that makes you an authority on anything ! lol! poor lil guy didnt realize that to build a structure it takes more than being spiritual and following orders, you actually have to be able to think.

• blondie
    blondie

I heard something similar to all those; the test each other and that the fact that idiots were doing it wrong and it worked out that it proved it was God's spirit and not man's wisdom.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It is one thing to have friends say such things to each other, in fact it is a necessary coping mechanism for dealing with the daily barrage of cognitive dissonance. BUT, when those in authority counsel you to NEVER QUESTION THEM because THEIR dumbass decisions ARE GOD's decisions, I found it just pissed me off and woke me up.

• Terry
    Terry

Monkeys use trial and error.

Learning becomes the result of error and luck rather than knowledge or leadership.

Yet, the GB claim to be DIRECTED from above!

The JW doctrines are trial and error too. The chronology and date setting is nothing but Trial and Error.

Being LED by Jehovah=Trial and Error.

I have to ask: HOW IS BEING LED BY JEHOVAH different from NO LEADERSHIP at all????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit