Robdar!!

by beksbks 98 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Hehe, let's see.............higher sex drive, no kids, settled.............yea. One of the first things I said to my mom after meeting Honey Bunny, was "He makes it ok to get old".

Oh, yeah. It's amazing how fantastic sex can be at our age. Love and sex are even better once you finally know what they really are.

• beksbks
    beksbks

And now we know why you've been disappeared for the last few months!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Why does it matter .............

He is here now!!!!!!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

He is a she!!

Robdar

• Robdar
    Robdar

I have been out of commission. Once I moved from KC, I didn't have internet (unless I went to Greg's office) becaused we rented a house out in the hicks and couldn't get a connection. We knew we would be moving soon and so decided not to bother with a sattellite connection.

Now that we are all settled in and have our internet and music collection, we are in heaven. We're sitting here listening to Jefferson Airplane's "Surrealistic Pillow." We're trying to relax because the painters are coming on Monday.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Maybe you would like to hear more of.........

why did you stop going

what song did you hate

what elder did you feel mad at

what meeting was boring 4 u?

what part of service did you dislike

my GOD IT SOUNDS LIKE THE AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shamus as harsh as he can be..... was More Ballsey than

What holiday as a JW did you miss???

So I will Jump to say STOP WITH THE STUPID>>>> EVERAYDAY F&^%&G DUMB ASS QUESTIONS

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh, yeah. It's amazing how fantastic sex can be at our age. Love and sex are even better once you finally know what they really are.

This is so profoundly true, Robin. The romance is sweeter and the euphoria packs a much bigger impact. Congratulations. Have you taken him to Alabama yet? Can't wait to see your pictures.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi FHN! Yep, he went to Bama with me around Summer Solstice. That's where we bought the engagement ring. Plus, a good portion of Bama drove up to KC to witness the marriage.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

He figured out that Bama turns up some pretty hot women. Good for him that he's found you. Seriously, how did he like it there? What part are you from?

• Robdar
    Robdar

He likes Bama although he is an Auburn fan as I am. I am from the NW portion of AL. Arent you from the south too?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit