Robdar!!

by beksbks 98 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hither, darling, I'll show you how happy I can make you with a simple monkey kiss...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........

BTW, I'm getting psychic hotline ads. I thought that if I'd put "gay" in my post too, I'd get ads for maybe gay personals.

Hmmm, maybe I'll get gay psychic hotline ads????

• Robdar
    Robdar

Beks, Darling!!!

Sorry I missed your thread. I took a nap because I'm shagged out. It's been a crazy last two weeks.

Yep, Greg and I tied the knot on Thursday morning. If I had pics, I would post but they are still with the photographer. The bride wore a black dress based on the flapper style from the 20's, with seamed hose and cute shoes that have a kitten heel. The groom looked handsome in his black suit, white shirt and gray tie.

I dated Greg 23 years ago. When we parted ways, we agreed to try our best to meet again and we finally did. We picked up right where we left off.

We bought a house and now reside in a small town in southern Missouri. It is amazing how much life can change in just one year. In two years from now, we plan to celbrate our 25th wedding anniversary.

Happy New Year!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hmmm... now I'm getting 2012 armageddon ads.

Let's see if talking about kittens will work... yes, that's it... kittens.... little tiny kittens. And cats... lots of cats. Cat lady. Crazy cats. Kitty cats. Meow....

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm glad things are going well for you, Rodbar. My apologies, but I"m taking over the thread as per usual. :D

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Hey Robdar, you have a PM!!

Shamus - naughty monkey for taking over the thread. Go back to your cage!!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Shamus, if you hadn't ripped off my face, I'd be kissing ya! I hope 2011 is a great year for you.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh, Roddie and I go way back. ;)

The controversy would finish if you would just kiss me, chicken.

Hmm... still 2012 ads up there... :0 maybe the world will end in 365 more days. OH MY GOD!!! I HAVE ONE YEAR TO LIVE!!!! OH THE HUMANITY!!!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Happy New Year everyone!

Lets try this: GAY MIDGET LIVER TRANSPLANT KNITTING

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh, now it's ZOOSK! More dating!!! I'm surprised that this website doesn't have gravesites for sale from google ads. ;D

I hope 2011 is good for you too, darling. My um, other and I broke up, so I have no more Jewish connection. :( Other than you, of course. :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit