Evolution and Man Where are We Going?

by D wiltshire 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

aC,

I posted before using edit post.
    aC, I'm up here look up
    I see your very merciful out look, and I ment no harm about Hilter thing. The point not to cause offence, but to think only, you are my brother,... in Christ.
    But the only one that can give a absolute IQ test is God.

Think about what SS says above. Please give his idea some thought.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?

Hello Celia,

Elijah the 3, Interesting observations about interdependancy of Organs. I intuitively feel this is true. Thanks.

• Celia
    Celia

All the answers touch on the brain and human knowledge.
    Do you know that physical changes are on the way ?
    Some kids don't have replacement canines when their baby tooth falls off.
    The orthondontist says that it's a new phenomenon, in the last 10 or 20 years.
    Hey, who needs to schred raw meat anymore ?

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

Many years ago I had the head of the Northwest Group Health hospitals psycology department aborad my boat many times as we were good friends. Often he would ask about what the bible said about the mind and body. I explained that the heart is the seat of emotions and shouldnt be transplanted. He turned very pale and with a rush said he would be back and left. When he came back a couple hours later his arms were full of folders of patients records. Pre op and post op psyc evaluations of the ones that were available that received transplants. In every case where the donner, and the receipiant had pre op work ups there was a perfect match of the emotional responses.

The emotions of the donner were now in the recipiant. Where a mechanical heart has been used, there have been no emotional responses as was testified by Barny Clarks wife in an interview after his op.

,,, and the kidneys are supposed to be the "moral code" repository of the human? Is it that way with the baboons too? Like our computers, many parts that work in unison, but are unique to that unit?

Some good thinking here in this thread. *grins*

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

I think the Internet will have a big impact on mans evolution.
    Many are addicted to it and do vast amounts of personal research on it.
    What will be the effects of all this sharing of knowledge from all around the world?
    Have you ever noticed how children adapt so fast to the internet?

Very Big!

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Here's an interesting link:
    http://www.lycaeum.org/books/books/psilocybin-solution/ch10.htm
    About where we MIGHT be headed. It's called:
    A NEO-SHAMANIC CLIMAX

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Just to clarify. Evolution is based on favorable traits being passed on because they have better chance of reproducing, while creature with bad traits die before they can have any offspring.

Human society today takes care of people with "weak bad genes" so they can still reproduce. The strong genes have no considerable advantage when it comes to reproducing. So the evolution of the human species have pretty much stopped. We might still take humanity future by "upgrading" the human body technologically but it is not really "evolution". For evolution to "work" we would have to stop taking care of the weak and sick, so for better or worse there is no biological human evolution atm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit