Thanks !

by Simon 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• Carmel
    Carmel

Simon,

I have to say that the atmosphere here is much pleasanter than H20, although I engage in some discussion there as well. I think being there tends to make me forget may manners and slip into arguing. Please forgive me for my indescretions. I will try to stay "upbuilding" as you and your collegues would say.

carmel

• Carmel
    Carmel

Simon,

Just one question from a relative dumb bell. Where can I go to find explanations for all the symbols on this site.. the flaming thingies, etc...

carmel

• Simon
    Simon

Hi Carmel
    If you scroll down to the bottom of one of the forums (eg. 'Main') then there is an explanation of them there.
    Basically, a purple folder means it's something new since you last visited and a flaming folder signifies a hot topic (over 20 replies)
    Hope this helps

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

To Waiting:

Hehe.. Sounds quite fair and proper to me.. now here in Australia they use those same terms, considering they're a Commonwealth nation. Oh bugger..

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Roaming,

"The fantasy of every Australian woman is to have two men - one cleaning and one dusting."
    Maureen Murphy

Is that true? Do you really have that in reality down there or is your fantasy the same as women in USA?

"If you speak three languages, you are trilingual. If you speak two languages, you're bilingual. If you speak one language, you're American." Sonny Spoon

Yo!!! You go, girl! Now, that's American.......

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Hey Waiting,

American's only speak one language because everyone imitates THEM! lol

Actually, it is an entirely different culture down here. You just have to see it for yourself. The beaches are absolutely lovely!

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Beaches! Yes, a friend of mine went "down there" a few months ago and said there were topless beaches? Is that so, and if it is, how many of you girls would like to accompany me on the next flight?!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Wow....you mean we'd get a chance to see you topless, Frenchy? Woohoo, count me in!

• Seven
    Seven

I was in OZ four years ago. What a paradise! The beaches are awesome and so were the people. I got the "best tan" of my life.

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Hey Frenchy! Seeing you topless would be quite a treat! Now bring everyone down for a vacation.
    Wolfgang says with all my friends and relatives who are planning on flying down here for a holiday, we'll have to buy another house to hold them all! LOL Still, it would be well worth it. This place is ALREADY a paradise!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit