Thanks !

by Simon 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• Simon
    Simon

Hi
    I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that is supporting this forum by participating in it and would like to encourage any visitors who may be lurking to stop lurking and join in !

• spectromize
    spectromize

Your welcome Simon,

I like your attitude.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Simon,

This board is great. It's nice to be able to express ideas and concerns without fear that we'll be thrown out. Thanks.

• Seven
    Seven

Thank you Simon for providing a place for all of us to meet and discuss what's on our minds. :)

• waiting
    waiting

Simon, like everyone else, thanks for your efforts in giving us a place to get to know each other comfortably.

It's no easy task you've accomplished. Clap/Clap!!

• Stitch
    Stitch

<Hi Fives Simon>

Im such a dork

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Thank you, Simon. And hello, Stitch.

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

I just found out about this board a couple of days ago, and it's a pretty good set-up! I like that it gives the info of how long everyone has been here and how much they post. I'ts pretty nifty! Good job, Simon.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey, Roaming,

Simon keeps us civil (his word). Hence, Civil Simon. Now, doesn't that just exude British accent?

• Simon
    Simon

he he...I hope you don't think I sound any thing like englishmen in films do ("I say old chap...", "jolly good show" etc...)
    I'm from Manchester, mancunian through and through, so I probably sound more like Liam & Noel (Oasis).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit