This is Why I Don't Like Having Pets

by XJW4EVR 18 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Our friends just recently lost their elderly cat for just over 2 weeks. They were sure he was gone for good.

He made it through more than a week of -30 degree weather and ended up running into their neighbors house when they happened to open the door. He was skinny and a little frost-bitten, but he made it home!

Don't give up hope just yet, they are amazingly resilient creatures.

Palm

• nelly136
    nelly136

if you have any contact numbers for where you used to live it might be worth giving them a call and asking to keep an eye open.

• nelly136
    nelly136

if you have any pics of her it might be orth putting up a few posters, people see cats around all the time so they wont neccesarily realise shes a lost cat unless you let them know youre looking for her.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

We had a cat we loved dearly. A friend volunteered to watch him while we were on vacation she lived across town from us and when we returned we found out he had escaped thru an open window and we searched for him but couldn't find him. he had tags, three months later we got a call and he was found and he continued with us for 17 more years.

so don't give up a surprise could be out there.

• Newborn
    Newborn

oh so sorry to hear that. I've got a cat that I love also.

I hope you're cat will find her way home

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Well, all the way home yesterday I was thinking of all the things Tula (our cat) did. Then I got home, opened the door, and there she was! When my wife got home she began walking up and down the street calling her. She then heard Tula's meow, and kept calling her, and listening to her reply. My wife found her stuck under the house of a neighbor. My wife popped the screen and brought her home. Needless to say we are so happy to have her back safe and sound.

Thank you all for your comments and concerns. :-)

• aSphereisnotaCircle
  • BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hooray!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"The Cat came Back!"..

http://img.youtube.com/vi/Rk5ztXp0Ymc/0.jpg

.................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest