...WBT$ Jehovah`s Witness Child Labor...

by OUTLAW 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Come to think of it, the WTS exploited the congregational children as just another self marketing tool to show see are

JWS children are true worshiping /preachers of Christ. The same exploitation occurs in the Kingdom Halls

when children raise their hands to answer a simple question, the conductor smiles when the child answers "Jehovah God".

Or when a child gives a talk with barely the capabilities to read, impressing the audience in attendance and everyone is smiling.

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Superb article. You don't mind if I mock up something similar for JWB?

People on the outside and those still trapped in need to read these facts.

Cheers,
    Carlos

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Notice from the following quotes that a young JW child is placed on the same level as an adult: In the 'Organized To Do Jehovah's Will' book it says the following (pg 82 par 1 ) ....

'Young children may also qualify as publishers of the good news.'

Paragraph 2 continues......

'If the young child has a basic knowledge of Bible truth and gives evidence of wanting (italics) to share in Kingdom service, this would indicate good progress has been made. After considering these and other factors similar to those that apply to adults, ...... elders can determine whether the child may be recognized as an unbaptized publisher.'

The same principle applies when a young JW child gets baptized. That is, he is placed on the same level as an adult in that the same factors that determine whether an adult qualifies for baptism also apply to a child. That is bizzare thinking on the part of the GB!

Today, in our congregation we have a dozen or so little ones of 7 years & up who are 'spiritural adults' as either unbaptized publishers or baptized JWs. That is irresponsible for elders & the GB to allow.

Good topic OUTLAW & good comments all.

• flipper
    flipper

OUTLAW- Great thread bud. My dad was an elder from 1951 until present ( 85 yrs.old ) and I was the youngest out of four children. From my birth growing up it was just expected that we went out in service on Saturday mornings ! We just woke up , ate breakfast , and put on our service clothes without even TALKING about it ! Pretty creepy actually. Talk about year after year cult mind control conditioning ! LOL ! Sheesh !

I can't EVEN express how much I enjoy my Saturday mornings these last 7 years after exiting the cult ! It's heaven sleeping in and NOT having to go anywhere ! Never knew what I was missing all those years because I had been SO conditioned to just keep Saturday mornings for service. Freedom is sweet ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Scott77
    Scott77

I agree with flipper regarding freedom he is enjoying every saturday. Likewise, Iam sleeping at will and in peace, well knowing that I have no obligation to be field service on Sat as well as be KH meetings on Sunday either in AM or PM. Gone are the days in which I faced the pressure of having to fill in field service reports at the end of the month. In addition, I spend a considerable part of my mingle income on gas as I travelled from town to town and at meetings all in the service this greedy WTS. Its a shame that in the end, this shameless organisation would repay me in kind through illegal, court unapproved survelliances and endless and daily stalkings as well as character assessination at work places. Indeed, the WTS is inherently destructive.

Scott77

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Sorry I mispoke....Samuel didn't CHOOSE to be a priest. His mother sold him to God if she were made pregnant. I would've been pissed if I was forced to be a priest. So Samuel didn't choose. He was forced to. Same with witness kids today.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Sorry I mispoke....Samuel didn't CHOOSE to be a priest. His mother sold him to God if she were made pregnant. I would've been pissed if I was forced to be a priest. So Samuel didn't choose. He was forced to. Same with witness kids today.

Botzwana, then your original statement is true. The Watchtower IS following the Biblical example.

Makes one wonder about the Bible. One of the biggest problems I have is with people who take scripture from the Bible and use it for their own unprincipled agenda. You can justify any horrendous act using the reason that 'Oh, that's in the Bible so it's ok.'

The Watchtower is a prime example of an organization that does this -- taking whatever scriptures they want, many completely out of context, and using it for their own ends.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rules & Regulations..

Kids should be having Fun in the Summer..

Forcing them to Peddle WBT$ Crap all summer long is Cruel..

TheTrueOne..

The same things happened when I was a Kid..

WBT$ Child Indoctrination..

God_Delusion..

Your welcome to use this subject on JWB..

JW GoneBad..

JW children are continuously pressured into the WBT$ Work Force..

Be Thankful the WBT$ doesn`t own Coal Mines..

http://www.picturehistory.com/images/products/0/0/9/prod_924.jpg

Hey Flipper..

Ya..We had great frigg`n childhoods eh?..

The WBT$ needs a Boot straight up the Ass..

LOL!!..

I don`t miss the Pressure of having to provide Free Labor for the WBT$.

I enjoy my free time now too..

Loyal WBT$/JW Parents encouraging thier Children to provide Free labor..

For the WBT$..

"You`ll Love the Field Service when I`m done with you!"..

http://www.theparentszone.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/child-spanking.jpghttp://www.steadyhealth.com/131076/Image/Child_abuse.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Using children has individual sales people ( publishing/peddling ) for the WTS. publishing house is just another aspect

of this organization exploitation of people.

Children of other religious cults go through similar exploitation and manipulation too. F..cking Bastards

• John Newby
    John Newby

I DID have one rather interesting field-service experience back in the day! I went and knocked on a door and when it opened, there stood a hot biker-chick wearing nothing but a smile and an ankle bracelet LOL....THAT was worth working for free!!!

Also, when it came to "service" not only do you have to work for free, YOU have to pay THEM just to be in the organization!!!! (somewhere P.T. Barnum must be giggling in his grave while WBT& laughs all the way to the bank....so sad......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit