Video Of JW's WItnessing

by Pig 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pig
    Pig

New cartoon, I hope this isn't considered spam but this one took me a while and I'd like to share it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_pQu0BlN74

One criticism (god, that word reminds me of the TMS) was that my other videos weren't boring enough to match what it's really like as a JW, I think I've captured it a bit better in this video.

Also, it's meant to be fairly non offensive because I hope JW's can take a sneaky peak

• sabastious
    sabastious

I really enjoy your videos. I showed one to one of my other ex jw friends and it freaked him out because it was so accurate!

-Sab

• Pig
    Pig

thanks sab

yeah we all did the same thing day after day week after week. It's no wonder they are all the same, in whatever country you're in.

I hope the aussie accent wasnt too hard to understand.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

I like you videos. This one is too real for me, I didn;t know you were even filming me .

• Think About It
    Think About It

Your video's are cool and a real eye opener on how ridiculous our former life was.

Think About It

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Another brilliant video PIG!!!!

I loved it, made me cringe thinking how I use to go out and annoy people and waste my life away.

Keep them coming, awesome videos that hit the nail on the head about the JWs and make me lol over & over!!!!

3Mozzies

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I love your videos!! They are hilarious!!

• poppers
    poppers

After seeing that I have one question: where do I sign up?

• Open mind
    Open mind

That was HORRIBLE!

or.... wonderful.

Very well done.

om

• penny2
    penny2

Love it!

Haven't been from door to door for over 20 years but it's exactly like I remember it. I even felt a bit nervous when the door was about to open. And sorry for the kid.

I think the Aussie accent highlights the boredom a bit more than say, the American accent would.

penny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit