DAD TURNS DOWN A JOB AT DIGITAL COMPUTERS IN 1974

by Hairyhegoat 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

My dad was in the army and came into the truth in 1968. The family was split up because dad was a piss head and mom was a axe murderer.

Not a good start to bringing up 2 kids at the time. His brother was offering him a job as a programmer at Diigtal Computers in 1974. My DAD told his brother to go away and stop offering him these jobs as the end was coming in 1975!! AS you no it did not!!

If my dad had took the job in 1974 our family would be millioners now like his brother and his kids. My dad lives on benefits now, on his own since my mom passed on 2008 and we are all trying to make ends meet. Life could have been so different if my dad had not become a JW

You no what I think I hate him

HHG

• asilentone
    asilentone

Well, you cannot change the past. Buy one lottery ticket and you might get lucky. If you win, give me at least $2,000.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

You can coun't it

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

You can coun't it

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Sorry I can't spell either I'm a bilingual ilterate lol

HHG

• asilentone
    asilentone

Thanks, man!

• asilentone
    asilentone

HHG, you can edit your posts by clicking on the yellow pencil on the upper right corner of your posts.

• asilentone
    asilentone

You can edit your posts within 30 minutes. FYI.

• moshe
    moshe

So, if your dad had been rich, then you would have been set for life, too? Maybe, maybe not- he could have died early in a car crash in his new Corvette sports car ( bought with is great stock options). The only sure thing is what YOU do with your life.

• asilentone
    asilentone

true that, Moshe!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit