A Big Thanks to John Williams at Bethel

by mentallyfree31 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Some even say, "My country right or wrong."

The worst snare is when some say "my religion right or wrong"

I remember one CO holding up a green bible saying If the Society said this bible was black then I would say to myself it looks green but if they say so it must be black. Another one When the Society says jump my only question is how high

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

If it's not something about entertainment,it's dress or grooming. Yesterday,I was thinking just a few years back,if a brother wore his baseball cap backwards he considered rebellious and worldly. I'm amazed at myself that warning alarms didn't sound off earlier.

• Pallbearer
    Pallbearer

Luo bou to,

I've never known of any CO (or any JW) saying what you've described, but if I ever do I'll be the first to slap 'em in the mouth. I'm too old to put up with that sort of BS from ANY human. Who knows, maybe I'll get to see what the inside of a jail looks and feels like before my days are out. BTW, I plan on living 'till I reach at least 100.

Oh, can someone tell me the reason why I'm unable to copy and paste here?

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Paulbearer! Regardless of whether you have personally heard such comments You know or should know that such a mindset is encouraged even demanded by the Borg 100 years heh Wouldn't you rather live forever playing with lions

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I remember one CO holding up a green bible saying If the Society said this bible was black then I would say to myself it looks green but if they say so it must be black.

It's not the first time I've heard this quote, as it's part of exJW folklore.

• Pallbearer
    Pallbearer

"Wouldn't you rather live forever playing with lions"

Anything's better than dying.

And, yeah, I need a pet lion. So what's that to you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit