911 AND MY BROTHER AT BETHEL RINGS ME TO SAY TAKE COVER

by Hairyhegoat 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

My younger brother was at bethel in London when the 911 took place in America. He said this is it and the great tribulation had started!! I was at work in LIVERPOOL in the UK on that day and I WAS SHITIN IT when he rang my mobile.. I then had a call from other my brother who was DF 3 YEARS BEFORE but some how he was shitin his pants also. Can you belive we were both shittin it even though were out of the JW'S

What was your reaction to the events of 911 were you scared and thought this is it the great tribulation!!!

HHG is still here for you all

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I think most of us who were IN at the time felt like it could be the beginning of the end.

Now we're almost TEN FREAKING YEARS LATER and STILL NO ARMAGEDDON.

The Borg and its history of broken promises.

• Bryan
    Bryan

I had been out about 6 years when the Towers went down. I never correlated it with the arrogant Watchtower prophecies…

Thank God!

• asilentone
    asilentone

I was not that scared at that time. I was inactive at that time and I am still inactive. I attended the 2 day circuit assembly the weekend before 9/11. For some reason, I marked on my calendar in August to start a new service year goals beginning at September, I did not miss the meetings and circuit assembly in September. I felt like I just pleased Jehovah and I should be okay, that was my reasoning at that time. Few months later, I stopped attending the meetings.

• shepherd
    shepherd

As terrible as that was,t he destruction of a few tower buildings by terrorists hardly constitutes the end of the world. But churches filled up - not just Kingdom Halls.

To put things in perspective, every day, almost 16000 children die from hunger-related causes. That's one child every five seconds. ...

Jehovah's Witnesses are scare mongers and as such will grasp at anything...the deaths on that day were not the issue for them, they hoped, yes, hoped, this was the beginning of the end for 6 Billion on Earth so that they could start their new life in a wonderful home with no worries, eating from large bowls of fresh fruit and playing with the tigers and pandas. It's sick!

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

I remember that the Sunday after 9/11, several of the long time inactive ones showed up at our meeting after a very long hiatus. It was pretty funny.

-MF31-

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

This happened at our hall to, loads of ex muntas showed up and were shitin it as the door to the ark was closing. I told them not to be so silly the GT aint come yet let alone the peace security cry so go and live your life lol

HHG

• flipper
    flipper

I was DFed at the time on 9/11 and it was one thing that made me start working towards reinstatement. Ridiculous. I was scared due to still being under the WT cult mind control influence at the time. But after getting reinstated in May 2002- I faded and left the Witnesses for good in Dec. 2003 due to unjust treatment and have never looked back ! It was nice breaking free of cult mind control AFTER finally leaving in 2003. No more fear within me at all- I know NOW it was all BS

• Think About It
    Think About It

This is a great question.

I had been out for almost 6 years when 9/11 happened. I had not yet learned the truth about the truth, but had no fear that it had anything to do with a JW related Armaggedon. Did not even give a thought to going back.

Think About It

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I was scared and disappointed that day. Scared because I felt, rightly I believe, that things would never again be the same and disappointed because no GB members were on any of the planes. I mean I would rather the planes not been crashed but hey at least take Teddy and Gerrit with you. Asshole Muslims.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit